Looks like this event has already ended.
Explore the events happening around you, or organize your very own event.
Hawai’i Small Business Development Centers
State of Hawai’i Department of Business, Economic Development & Tourism
US Small Business Administration
USDA Rural Development
Hawaii Department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs
Maui County Business Resource Center
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco
Who should attend:
- Entrepreneurs, small business owners
- Elected officials
- Government agencies
- Small business technical assistance providers
Financing is an essential component of a successful business in times of both economic vitality and slow growth. Expert advice is also invaluable to help businesses make prudent decisions. These workshops are designed to provide information on both conventional and government lending programs, and organizations that are available to provide technical assistance to small businesses and entrepreneurs.
- Welcome, Introductions
- Opening Remarks
- Current Challenges Facing Small Businesses & Potential Solutions (facilitated discussion)
- Local Technical Assistance
- Financial Institutions
- Next Steps (facilitated discussion)